Some of my favorite memories of you as a baby:
When you were just a baby you were so sensitive to everyone around you. If you saw anyone crying, you would start crying, jutting your tiny lip out and your eyes would fill up with tears. You had the best little cry face.
When you were a toddler you climbed before you walked! Your daddy was so proud of this fact, lol. We have pictures of you climbing up a kitchen set you had and you aren't even a year old yet. You were a climbing monkey.
When you got angry as a little girl you would cross your arms and make a "HMPH!" sound. Very rarely did you ever throw a temper tantrum, just HMPH and move on.
We had to bribe you with Barbie to get you to potty train, LOL.
One time, you were about 2.5 yrs old, I bought my big King Size bed and you needed a footstool to get up on it. So you were walking around the bed and all we could see was this little hair bobbing up and down on the top of your head. Then you tripped over the dog bone and down you went. I almost peed myself laughing. I know it is terrible that I found it so funny but it was hilarious. one minute there was this bobbing thing and the next...gone.
When you were little you asked me where God lives. I told you in the sky, past the clouds and you replied "Oh I thought he lived in New Jersey!"
Your answer to EVERYTHING was "acudge...degone degone" Who knows what it meant.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment